To accept online credit card payments for your raffle:
- You will need to create and manage your own Stripe payment processing account
- You will need to handle chargebacks and all customer service issues.
- You will be responsible for paying the Stripe fees.
It is generally quite easy to set up a Stripe account (5-minute process).
To connect your Stripe account to your RaffleTix account:
- Log in to your RaffleTix account
- Go to the Admin Home page
- Go to the Online Payments tab
- Click the Authorise Stripe Payments button and follow the steps
- If you have already have a Stripe account, simply log in. Otherwise, create a new Stripe account.
IMPORTANT: Stripe may reject your application if you are not registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-Profits Commission or cannot demonstrate your not-for-profit status.